Last night I was trying to talk one of my family members into getting married in Paris. I’ve been to Paris before, but it was late October, cold, rainy and dreary, and I was just out of college so I was totally broke and ate McDonald’s everyday. I need an excuse to go again. A Paris do-over. She’s going to be over that way next summer anyway, and she’s totally in love, so I don’t see why there should be a problem.
Have you been to Paris? Did you or someone you know get married there? Help a girl out and tell
me her how amazing it was.
1. “Paris Je T’aime” (Paris, I love you) print from Menina Lisboa – $25
2. Knob from Comfort Zone Central – $3.95
3. Novelty gift, “Canned Air from Paris” from Cooperativ – $9.99
4. Paris Skyline Print from Art Pause – from $22.35
5. Tea towels from Mulberry and Fig – $10
6. “Rainy Day Paris” print from Groovy Gravy – $30